Hey Joe! Pass this along to Aase please!
- For all those men who say, Why buy a cow when you can get milk for free. Here's an update for you: Now days, 80% of women are against marriage, WHY? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.
- Men are like....
- 1. Men are like.. . Laxatives..... They irritate the crap out of you.
- 2. Men are like... Bananas. The older they get, the less firm they are.
- 3. Men are like Weather. Nothing can be done to change them.
- 4. Men are like.... Blenders You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
- 5. Men are like.... Chocolate Bars.... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
- 6. Men are like... Commercials..... You can't believe a word they say.
- 7. Men are like Department Stores.... Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
- 8. Men are like..... Government Bonds.... They take soooooooo long to mature.
- 9. Men are like.... Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
- 10. Men are like Popcorn ... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
- 11. Men are like Snowstorms.... You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
- 12. Men are like...Lava Lamps... Fun to look at, but not very bright.
- 13. Men are like Parking Spots. All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
- Now send this to all the remarkable women you know, as well as to any understanding good-natured, fun kinda guys you might be lucky enough to know !!!!!!!!!!
- You Got Served!
- You have just been KISSED by the Dancing Baby! something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life if you break this you will not be cursed but good luck will not come your way for the next year Everyone can use some fun and Good Luck so Send this to 5 people in 15min
- Men are like....
MONTREAL GAZETTE - Home is where the cameras aren't
GLOBE AND MAIL - Now who's polling?
NATIONAL POST - Shun Mugabe
TORONTO SUN - Latimer's served his time
OWEN SOUND SUN TIMES - Harper needs to be sharper PM now seems prone to miscues
Taliban targeting new armoured tanks
Give Afghan commission wider scope, Senlis says
Afghan, foreign troops on offensive to retake Taliban-held town in Helmand
Mopping Up Subprime. End the secrecy: Dodge
Central banker seeks better disclosure rules
HEALTH CARE RELATED
Getting forgetful? It's probably normal brain rot
POLITICS IN THE PROVINCES
Charest unable to produce list of campaign contributors
Quebec's opposition parties want answers over 1993 Conservative leadership bid
Time for Liberals to tackle manufacturing crisis
Flaherty brings low-tax message to New Brunswick
High-tech licences now available in Ontario
Harper in Quebec to meet with Mario Dumont
Mulroney cash drawn from 'success fees'
Commissions from Airbus, Messerschmitt and Thyssen were used to pay former prime minister, Schreiber tells ethics committee
Give Schreiber, Mulroney what they want
A full public inquiry - with tough lawyers who know how to conduct a cross-examination - is what's needed
Long on anecdotes, short on new facts
Ex-lobbyist says he's a victim of vendetta
Not much meat for an inquiry
A scandal made for television?
Mulroney's ultimate righthand man, Fred Doucet, plays key role in story
Tories forgive huge JDS tax bills
The Harper government has forgiven the tax bills of several dozen of the former JDS Uniphase employees who made and lost millions on paper, in a special deal that could open the door for other taxpayers to demand the same treatment. http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=7e85020a-5522-460a-b6cb-526358eba111
Break ground to ease gridlock and Ottawa will help, Cannon tells cities
Tory stand on infrastructure starts to crumble
Comment; Bodes ill for party's urban candidates in next election
Canada's goals in Bali
John Baird, National Post
Make big emitters sign on to targets: Baird
Canada accused of wanting to sabotage Bali
Gas-Gobbling bacteria may help fight global warming, researchers suggest
China says western countries should be less extravagant for sake of climate
Canada's rep going Bali up
OPINION AND INFORMATION
A sad era in politics
Historians to look back on a time of envelopes stuffed with cash
PM's good news comes with catch
Failed strategy connects Afghan fields, city streets
Duped at the altar
Cut federal funds for French, statistician urges
'It's money down the drain' for those outside Quebec: professor
A fatuous recourse to 'The rule of law'
Un taux record au Canada
Harper en tournée régionale
Schreiber lie Mulroney à Airbus, mais sa crédibilité est remise en doute
Après-Kyoto: Jean Charest demande à Stephen Harper d'en faire plus
Moscou veut que le Canada prolonge sa mission afghane
Doucet aurait fait pression sur Schreiber
Le Canada accusé de vouloir saboter Bali
Les conservateurs attaquent la crédibilité de Schreiber